Laurel Lyons shares her insights on connecting with spirit guides, dreams, and psychic intuition.
- 🌟 Laurel discusses her lifelong connection with her guides, which began as imaginary friends in childhood.
- 🌌 She emphasizes the importance of feeling the presence of guides rather than just thinking about it.
- 💭 Laurel encourages keeping a dream journal to track dreams and decipher any messages from the spirit realm.
- 🧘♂️ She advocates for self-care and setting boundaries in order to maintain a positive and healthy spiritual connection.
- 🌈 Laurel emphasizes the importance of being open to the full potential of the human mind and embracing the superhuman capabilities within ourselves.
- 🌌 Intuitive healing and connecting with guides can be a powerful and transformative experience.
- 🌟 Guides are beings that link us into a higher realm, providing safety, comfort, and companionship, but Western society discourages communication with them, shutting down the opportunity to connect with them.
- 🌿 Taking time each day to sit down and communicate with your guides can bring comfort and development.
- 🦄 Embracing your psychic abilities and imaginary friends is not crazy, it’s important to acknowledge and accept them.
- 🌌 Dreams are radically important and significant in opening the channel to increase psychic intuitive ability, as chemistry changes when we’re upright versus when we’re laying down.
- 🚦 When you get those big messages, do not take the harbor route, be late for work, be late for the grocery store, call your daycare center where your child is and say I’m going to run. Late I got to work hour and 45 minutes earlier than I would have had I not had I taken the normal route so when you get those that’s your guidance saying don’t go don’t don’t go or do go. That’s good get get used to pay attention.
- 🤯 It is important to have the full permission to banish any negative or uncomfortable entities during spiritual interactions, emphasizing the importance of personal boundaries and self-respect.
- 🧠 Humans only use 12 to 18% of their mind in day-to-day 3D work, leaving 80% of the Superhuman mind untapped.