Interested in joining The HealingMarket.org‘s growing list of talented readers, psychics, coaches and teachers?
How Can I Join As a Practitioner?
There are two ways you can join us as a service provider:
The first is by invitation.:
We actively seek and invite wholesome leaders, teachers and healers to offer their talents within the community.
Who Should Join?
- Intuitives, Channelers, Psychics and Mediums
- Tarot, Oracle or other Card Readers
- Therapists, Hypnotists, Coached and Teachers
- Integrity – Acting in the best intentions and the best way possible.
- Moral Courage – Acting in moral, ethical, honest and truthful ways.
- Compassion – Avoiding judgement, taking the other as yourself.
Product and Service Types Supported
Our platform is built on scalable cutting edge technology that supports a variety of services. You may offer your services in one or all of the options listed below:
- Live Streaming
- Live Sessions (audio or video)
- Recorded Sessions (audio or video)
- Courses (audio, video and files)
- Memberships and Subscriptions (weekly, monthly)
- Downloads (audio, video and files)
- Group Sessions // Private Group
Note that as the technology changes, so would we. At times, services may be offline, upgraded, discontinued or paused.
How Does It Work?
We invest in our platform so our practitioners can focus on sharing their gifts, here’s how we do it:
- We work on a Net Even Split Revenue Sharing model.
- There are no costs for you to join us as a Practitioner.
- There are no recurring fees: no weekly, monthly or annual fees.
- There are no hosting fees or “technology” fees. We pay for the tech, period.
- There are no other fees to pay us. we have no “options”, “upgrades” or “leads” to buy.
- We pay for the site in full – so you do not have to.
- You set up your store on our site, we’ll help you.
- You upload your products, services and courses to the site – we’ll assist.
- We centrally collect and distribute funds – so you don’t have to.
- We pay for advertising – so you don’t have to.
- You can interact for free with our community in our Members Group. That is a free way for you to introduce yourself to the community and thus get additional work.
- We pay once your share accumulated is at least $800.
- We do not charge any dispensing or transfer fees. However, any 3rd party (i.e. Taxes, Shipping, PayPal, Stripe, WooCommerce, etc.) fees occurring during the payout process shall be absorbed by the receiver of the payment.
- We expect our Practitioners to be available for at least five weekly sessions per week (if sessions are offered).
- We have global policies in place – by joining us you accept our policies throughout.
- All of our practitioners go through an Application process (even if invited).
- Once we reviewed your application and think you could be a good fit, we’ll reach out to schedule a call with you.
- If the call goes well, we’ll ask you to provide us two short sessions, to demonstrate your skills to us, at your time/cost. We will not be charging you for our time, either.
- If all goes well, you’ll be accepted to our community!
- For your store, you’ll need a bio, short and long descriptions of your offerings and an introductory video of yourself (hello, my name is, this is my story, these are my services, etc)
- We may ask you to interview to our channel. This is optional and is very good to help you get the followers you want.
We issue payments based on even-split from net revenues with a min of Net+30 and with at least $800 dollars in your account. We require to wait the 30+ days in case any refunds or other customer compliant or disagreement has been reported. Once those are satisfied, we will issue you your payment due vis PalPal or Stripe. Note we are currently a Canadian based company and rate exchanges may occur in the process.
Refunds & Cancellations
In order to ensure the highest level of service and satisfaction to our customers, our platform offers a no-questions-asked 30 day money back on all sessions, products and services which have been booked or paid for *but have yet to satisfy*. We also have a pre-booking 24-hour limit on cancelations. If service already provided, we do not issue any refunds. If a refund request is received and you have yet to provide the service (and your session booked is more than 24 hours prior to the booked appointment) – a refund will be issued. Note that all refunds will come from your account with us, including any fees, if any, occur during the process of the refunds. In case of a complaint, severe (and justified) customer dissatisfaction, or an unseen circumstance or situation that demands a refund, such will be issued, from the account it was paid into, plus any related fees, if any.
Free and Unlimited Video, Audio and Image Hosting
When you become a part of our platform, your uploaded materials are hosted as our courtesy. You never have to worry about paying for hosting. We use a variety of media hosting solutions and will help you with all your uploading needs.
Online course development is one of the fastest growing segments in today’s digital marketplace. It is also one of the most profitable paths in the industry. However, developing a course and producing the videos and the downloads is not a small feat. It takes time, money, skill and determination to develop a winning online course. We offer complimentary guidance and advice to all our practitioners that create their own digital content. In some cases, we will team up with select practitioner to develop and produce the course for them.
Group Coaching and “Digital Accountability Groups” are super helpful for those who need “that extra push” in a social setting but without the big spend. We seek Accountability Group Leaders to lead, manage and run groups created. The compensation model for leading such groups will be determined various factors based on the leader’s experience, reputation, followers, amount of work, etc.
Do you need assistance in developing your offerings? Do you already provide services but is not technically adept? Need a bit of help with creating your first videos, photos or products? You’d be surprised to hear that many practitioners face this problem exactly – they are gifted healers, but are not technical experts. We are well aware of this issue and we will assist you for free in creating your offerings. In addition to the free option, we can also assist further:
- In-House Product Development – we will create your entire product/service for you. This is an optional pay service.
- External Product Development – similar to our in-house. but with third party professionals. This is also a paid option.
Private Practitioners Group
Once you’ve been accepted as a Practitioner, we’ll add you to our private group for practitioners only. Our members are kind and supportive. You may offer advice, share an insight or ask anything you like feedback on from the professional community. Our groups are independently hosted and outside the reach of the “Big Socials”, so you can relax and feel at home.
In this group, all members of the community – practitioners and seekers alike can mix and mingle. This group gives our practitioners the opportunity to get introduced to the community, and in turn, get more sessions booked. It will be good for you to be active in the groups, it’ll help newcomers learn about you and your services, and in return, you’ll get more work.
Intellectual Property Ownership
We can only post original material on our platform. That helps us avoid any conflicts due to copyright and Intellectual ownership issues. In addition, we ask that you do not upload any copyrighted material to our platform. Understand that we have an obligation to remove any copyrighted material uploaded to our platform and to pursue the appropriate steps for violating any laws broken by anyone that uploaded content that should not be on our platform.
So ensure that all your content here is original and unique to our platform.
Also in order to avoid any future conflicts, we ask that whatever the Offerings you upload to our site, those are unique to our site and are not offered anywhere else. So make your Offerings on our site a little differrent than your already existing ones, ,to make them one of a kind. There are two main reasons for it: the first is to avoid “cannibalization” between your work on our site and your offerings on other sites and the second is to ensure the continuity and preservation of our platform.
As long as your offerings on The HealingMarket.org are unique – we’re good!
Non Compete – How does it work?
Our platform is a marketplace for freelancers such as yourself. Freelancers are not bound to a company, they work for themselves, and develop their own clientele. You, as freelancers on our platform, are free to work outside of our platform, in any way you prefer.
In order to ensure “No Competition”, make sure that your Offerings here on The HealingMarket.org are unique to the site. Simply create special and unique offerings on our platform.
Taking a Break and Leaving Our Platform
Nothing lasts forever, the saying goes. Sometimes, you need to leave – and that’s perfectly fine. Sometimes you just need a break, for whatever reason, and that’s fine, too. If it’s time for you to go for good, just let us know. We will then remove you (if you’ve asked to leave) or pause your offerings, until you’re ready to return. Any amounts owed to you will be processed after 30 days from the date of your request have passed.
Vacation Mode – in your Store Manager Dashboard you can set Vacation Mode. This will temporarily take you offline. When you are ready to return, simply turn Vacation Mode off.
It’s Not You – It’s Me
Sometimes a situation may occur when we decide that a certain Practitioner or Offering are no longer a good fit for our platform. In that case we will remove the Offering or deactivate the account and/or the store associated. All funds owed will be paid within a minimum of 30 days less any amounts owing, damages, refunds or claims.
OK, I’m Ready to JOIN!
Think you’ve got what it takes to be a part of the HealingMarket.org?
Apply now – you’ll hear from us soon.